Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I LOVE Snakes!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyle

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-17

I LOVE Snakes! Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE Snakes!   I LOVE Snakes! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Hello, my name is Kyle and I am new to this forum. So far i am liking it. Now to tell you a little about myself. I have been in to reptiles since i was 7 years old, now 20 i cant stop thinking about the darn things! With 13 years of knowledge under my belt I am now to the point of starting a business of breeding quality reptiles with two of my other herp happy friends. My buddy Don, a member of this forum, and my buddy Mike, who is not yet a member have been breeding reptiles with me for the last two years. Anyway, please feel free to chat with me about any herp, and also, If you are looking for a new herp takl to us first. You can also check out our website at www.freewebs.com/kyleherp/

Thanks!
Kyle
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kyleherp/
mweippert

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-30

I LOVE Snakes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE Snakes!   I LOVE Snakes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:26 am

good luck with the buisness. what do you have and what do you plan on getting in the future.
Back to top Go down
kyle

I LOVE Snakes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE Snakes!   I LOVE Snakes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:56 am

We have everything from normal boas and boa morphs, rainbow boas , corns, kings, milks, rat snakes, carpet pythons, balls, green tree pythons, and some crested and leopard geckos. Feel free to check out our web site www.freewebs.com/kyleherp/ We are still exspanding our ball pythons because of their co dom traits.

Thanks
Kyle with ALL ABOUT REPTILES
Back to top Go down
mweippert

Number of posts : 7

I LOVE Snakes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE Snakes!   I LOVE Snakes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:20 am

looks like you are starting a very nice collection. make sure you post some adds on here for the green tree pythons when you get some i have wanted to get some babies.
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-07

I LOVE Snakes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE Snakes!   I LOVE Snakes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:39 pm

the collection is always growing!
Back to top Go down
kyle

I LOVE Snakes! Empty
PostSubject: green tree python neonates   I LOVE Snakes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Hopfully i will produce some next year not this year tho, mine are still too young. But i will post them on here.

Thanks
Kyle
Back to top Go down
blfresh

blfresh

Number of posts : 88

I LOVE Snakes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE Snakes!   I LOVE Snakes! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:24 pm

Welcome to the forum. You have a nice little website going! Look forward to your postings.
Back to top Go down
kyle

I LOVE Snakes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE Snakes!   I LOVE Snakes! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:31 pm

Thanks, Don who is on this forum is also in on the breeding of herps with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I LOVE Snakes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE Snakes!   I LOVE Snakes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I LOVE Snakes!
Page 1 of 1