Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where I buy my feeders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reptilekid

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Where I buy my feeders Empty
PostSubject: Where I buy my feeders   Where I buy my feeders Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:31 pm

I buy most of my feeders from www.reptilefood.com their prices are the cheapest of all...Here are some of their prices:

Crickets (Pinhead to Adult): $10.50 for 1,000.... $9.50 for 500... $8.50 for 250

Superworms (Small, Medium, Large): $17.00 for 1,000

Mealworms: There is a national shortage at the moment and i can't remember the exact price, but i think that it was $6.00 for 1,000.. They had mealies ranging in size from 1/4" to full grown. When they were in stock you could choose the size of mealies that you wanted.

Waxworms: $11.00 for 250

they also sell feeder supplies for crickets and your worms (worm bedding, cricket water, cricket food, etc). Also have nightcrawlers, red worms, fruit flies, and some other stuff, but i cant remember their prices
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are an excellent site and i have had absolutly no problem with them at all. their customer service is the best around, they even have a cool Instant Messenger thing that you can use to talk with them about their insects, caring for them, reptile/amphibian talk, and info about their company and its policies (shipping and refunds on DOAs)

HOPE THIS HELPS
Back to top Go down
ReptilesForEver

ReptilesForEver

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Where I buy my feeders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I buy my feeders   Where I buy my feeders Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:15 am

the bestprices you will find for live bugs is at http://www.ebugco.com $16.00 for crickets shiped for a 1000 price goes down if you order more. they ship in winter to. price goes up a little. I get all my dry food from them to.
Back to top Go down
http://reptilesforever.com

Where I buy my feeders
Page 1 of 1