Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

BLACK KNIGHT WARNING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elyria

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: BLACK KNIGHT WARNING   Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:32 pm

We had issues with snake mites after several attempts to get rid of them and using a few suggestions I got off my reptile groups, I talked to Bruce at TCR and they suggested Black Knight to us......as had many people.....this weekend we sprayed our cages and allowed them to air out for over 5 hours , completely dry to the touch. we put our snakes back in and after a few hours we noted that the snakes we acting off....we took them out and placed them into feeding containers went to Wal Mart and got plastic bins to put them in.......the snakes an a Neuro-toxic reaction to the Black Knight, seizures , snapping at the air...and we have had two die in a horrible rigid state....and we have a 3rd that may not make it ......

we called TCR and they stated they have Never seen this happen and that we did everything correctly, we have called another distributor in Florida who stated that he had never seen this happen and that we did everything correctly and he is pulling all of his Black Knight until we call him back and we are waiting for the company to call us back

it seems like the insecticide level in this batch is to strong and TOXIC please please do not use it if you have recently purchased it...no animal should have to suffer the horrors my snakes suffered through....we are not done and I will update as I know anything.....

Elyria
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyle

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: BLACK KNIGHT WARNING   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 pm

WOW that is horrible. I am very sorry to hear that this happend to you. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kyleherp/
Don

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: BLACK KNIGHT WARNING   Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 pm

That is terrible. I've been using provent a mite for quite a while with no ill effects. Black knight is basically the same thing. I hope the company makes up for their screw up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK KNIGHT WARNING   

Back to top Go down

BLACK KNIGHT WARNING
Page 1 of 1