Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tree Walkers International

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jasondart

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Tree Walkers International Empty
PostSubject: Tree Walkers International   Tree Walkers International Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:14 am

Helping People Help Amphibians

TWI inspires and empowers ordinary people to become directly involved in implementing solutions to the global crisis facing amphibians today. Whether it is breeding captive amphibians in your home, or providing habitat in your backyard, you can help the world's amphibians.

One of their programs is operation frog pond. The goal of Operation Frog Pond is to create high quality habitat for amphibians where they need it most by promoting the establishment of amphibian friendly ornamental ponds and wetlands. Participants in Operation Frog Pond are encouraged to become Research Associates who help improve artificial wetland design and management for the amphibians that need help most.

http://www.treewalkers.org/

It is worth checking out!
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Tree Walkers International Empty
PostSubject: twi   Tree Walkers International Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:20 am

yep, i am a part of that conservation effort as well, by far the best conservation i have ever seen. amphibians of all kinds, not just darts like jason pointed out. Kristy:)
Back to top Go down

Tree Walkers International
Page 1 of 1