Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

pics of my powder blues in quarantine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kristy55303

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:02 pm

some pics of my powder blues in quarantine. the citronellas are gorgeous but wouldn't cooperate for the camera. too many darts to take pics of lol. kristy Wink

flower

1.1 bakhuis tincs, 1.2 cobalts, 1.1 citronellas, 1.1 brazillian yellow heads, 1.1.6 leucs, 1.1 powder blues, 1.1.1 amazonicus, 4 p.mint teribillis, 6 costa rican auratus, 4.2 p.aurataenias , 3.2 "highland bronze" auratus, surinam cobalt tads about to morph as well as two azureus tads.
wants: mossy pairs or groups
son is getting 3.3 firebellytoads soon! spent like 400.00 just on a fbt tank. am i insane or just love my son!Smile
www.treewalkers.org join to help our amphibians!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reptile_Dude

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:26 pm

Once again, nice frogs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kristy55303

PostSubject: thank you!!   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 pm

the citronellas i was hoping to get a good pic of...but they ran to the cocohut before i could. i got the best shots i could considering the circumstances. ha ...i got this from one of my breeders.

neat little folded up dollar bill in the package that looks like a dart frog. check it out.
Very Happy i will get more pics as i can. its hard toi get good ones as they are fast! the aurotaenias started calling their mating calls when i put them into quarantine today so i didnt want to disturb...but they are amazing! ok...maybe i do need treatment for this dart addiction lol...kristy flower

1.1 bakhuis tincs, 1.2 cobalts, 1.1 citronellas, 1.1 brazillian yellow heads, 1.1.6 leucs, 1.1 powder blues, 1.1.1 amazonicus, 4 p.mint teribillis, 6 costa rican auratus, 4.2 p.aurataenias , 3.2 "highland bronze" auratus, surinam cobalt tads about to morph as well as two azureus tads.
son is getting 3.3 firebellytoads soon! spent like 400.00 just on a fbt tank. am i insane or just love my son!Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reptile_Dude

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:29 pm

I could fold a dollar bill into a frog that "hopped" when I was 8 or 9, but I had forggoten about it until I saw that pic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kristy55303

PostSubject: yeah me too   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:43 pm

yeah me too....the breeder said he got it as a gift. how nice to send it...he got it from a chinese lady his mother knows.....maybe i'll fold some when i ship out packages of darts i breed to my customers as a business signature type of thing. pretty cool idea. too bad it wasnt a 100.00 bill lol. i know how to fold them. kristy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reptile_Dude

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 pm

That is a really good idea to ship one off to every costumer. Good thinking, good thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kristy55303

PostSubject: good thinking   Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:09 pm

good thinking yes. i am business minded. wohoo....used to own a tanning salon(biggest in my old town, but i dont even tan!lol) well except once this year where i burnt myself reallly bad and will stick with the spray tans or just go naturale!)....up north...big woopy lol. but it really made me more business oriented as well as innovative. plus i have taken some necessary business courses in college that have made me think the way i do. not all blondes are dumb! Very Happy kristy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Fantastic color!
Thanks for sharing with the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kristy55303

PostSubject: welcome!!   Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:53 pm

your welcome. more pics to come. hopefully tomorrow before feeding. i have a lot of different species with great variance in color. kristy:)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   

Back to top Go down

pics of my powder blues in quarantine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians :: Amphibian Discussion :: Dart Frogs-
Jump to: