Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi From Moorhead

Go down 
+2
TCBeardies
sarah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah

sarah

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: Hi From Moorhead   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:39 am

Hi - I'm Sarah from Moorhead.

I currently have 2 normal ball pythons, a leopard gecko, a male and female Nosy Be panther chameleon and about 27 panther chameleon eggs.

Hopefully we'll be pretty busy with baby chameleons soon - I just hope it's not in the middle of winter when we can't fin pinhead crickets easily.
Back to top Go down
http://northernlightsreptiles.com/blog
TCBeardies
Admin
TCBeardies

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Moorhead   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:48 am

Welcome Sarah! Please post some photos of your critters, chameleons especially. I have always wanted a panther (I have a veiled) just always wanted to get it locally, so keep us updated when they hatch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcbeardies.webs.com
sarah

sarah

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Moorhead   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:54 am

Hi Heather, I'll let you know when they hatch, and I already put some pictures of them up.

We got our chameleons from Screameleons and they were have been great so far, but it would have been nice to get them locally.
Back to top Go down
Terre Quatics

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Moorhead   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Hi Sarah. I've kept Panthers in the past, but only males, so no breeding there Laughing They are just so darn pretty, and those babies are adorable!
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Number of posts : 53

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Moorhead   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi Sara!
Good luck with the eggs.
Back to top Go down
sarah

sarah

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Moorhead   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: do your chameloeons take fruit flies (flightless)   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:07 am

so...instead on pinheads...if you cant find any, do they take ff, cuz i have an abundance of cultures lol....maybe 40-50+ my bigger poison darts frogs seem to eat me out of house and home! lol kristy:)
Back to top Go down
blfresh

blfresh

Number of posts : 88

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Moorhead   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:21 am

Hi Sarah and welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
sarah

sarah

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Moorhead   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:14 pm

kristy55303 wrote:
so...instead on pinheads...if you cant find any, do they take ff, cuz i have an abundance of cultures lol....maybe 40-50+ my bigger poison darts frogs seem to eat me out of house and home! lol kristy:)

Kristy I've heard that do you use flightless FF?

I've heard they regrow their wings after a few generations, so I'm a little nervous about them.
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: fruit flies   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 pm

no they dont regrow their wings and fly..i have 40 cultures approx. culturing upon each culture once a week. i would get some from joshsfrogs 2 day shipping ....melos are wingless, easier to culture and last longer. hydei have wings but due to genetic factors can not fly...bigger..take longer to culture and dont last as long. kristy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi From Moorhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Moorhead   Hi From Moorhead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi From Moorhead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: