Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the forum!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TCBeardies
Admin
TCBeardies

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Welcome to the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Welcome to the Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians forum. The purpose of this forum is to bring herp keepers together and help them learn more about the animals they have or would like to have.

Feel free to stop in and introduce yourself in the "Welcome" section of the forum and tell us a little about your reptiles or amphibians. This is a brand new forum so please post suggestions in the "Site Suggestions" section of the forum if you have any ideas to make it better.

I hope you enjoy the forum and that it will help network fellow enthusiasts. Maybe we could even get a reptile show going in the Twin Cities in the future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcbeardies.webs.com
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: great!   Welcome to the forum! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:56 pm

i think a reptile/amphibian show in the cities would be a superb idea. i am all for it and a lot od dart and herp enthusiasts i know would be also! kristy:)
Back to top Go down
Reptile_Dude

Reptile_Dude

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:50 pm

A herp show in the Twin Cities? Nothing has sounded better to me in years! I've always thought that there just weren't many herp people here in MN...which is why I love this forum.
Back to top Go down
TCBeardies
Admin
TCBeardies

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:19 pm

That is exactly why I put this forum together. To bring us reptile and amphibian keepers together because I am sure there are more of us than we realize. It would be great to get even a small reptile show started here, you have to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcbeardies.webs.com
justan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Id love a reptile show in the cities!!! The closest is in Des Moines which is still a ways away.
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: some start out ...   Welcome to the forum! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:54 pm

some reptile and amphibians shows have started out in someone home that hosts it. it'd be a good start. kristy:)
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:53 pm

i remember the one show we had a few years back. the midwest herp symposium. that was a nice change to have a local show. I know of quite a few herpers here in MN, we'll have to spread the word!
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: yes for sure   Welcome to the forum! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:54 pm

ys for sure...spreading the word will help it get started. kristy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians :: Welcome :: News-
Jump to: