Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Boas Available?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blfresh

blfresh

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Any Boas Available? Empty
PostSubject: Any Boas Available?   Any Boas Available? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Do any of you have any boas available? I could use either male or female. Morphs that I'm looking for - ghost, hypos, arabs, and maybe an amel. I would also consider the right pastel. I know it's not a morph. Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Any Boas Available?   Any Boas Available? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:40 pm

I'm going to chicago in a couple of days for the NARBC show. Do you want me to get you something while I'm there?
Back to top Go down
blfresh

blfresh

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Any Boas Available?   Any Boas Available? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:53 pm

I'm sorry I didn't get your message until now. I would have had you look for me. Crying or Very sad Maybe next time! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Any Boas Available?   Any Boas Available? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:25 am

I got here today, but the show starts tomorrow. if you want me to find you something you can pay me when I get back. its up to you. if you want to p.m. me and i'll send you my number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Boas Available?   Any Boas Available? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Boas Available?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians :: For Sale & Wanted :: Looking For-
Jump to: