Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dubia or Discoid Roaches?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Dubia or Discoid Roaches? Empty
PostSubject: bablica dubia roaches on dendroboard for sale   Dubia or Discoid Roaches? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Here is some for sale on dendroboard?? here is what josh wrote:
Hi.

I have waaay too many of these guys. And since I getting ready to move, I'd like to sell off some. These guys have been feeding on vegetables and cricketfood roach gutload and have really taken off.

If you can hold off on feeding them for a while, they are a piece of cake to breed.

Shipping is via USPS Priority.

100 mixed nymphs $27.00 shipped

200 mixed nymphs $40.00 shipped

500 mixed nymphs $60.00 shipped

Breeders are $2.50 per trio (1 male 2 females) in addition to any of the mixed nymph lots. Discounts for larger orders of breeders.

I accept paypal and USPS money orders.

Contact me @ jwthought81@aol.com or PM not sure if this is a good price or not as i dont have roaches or a need....but i saw the ad and thought i'd let you know. kristy:)
Back to top Go down
TCBeardies
Admin
TCBeardies

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dubia or Discoid Roaches?   Dubia or Discoid Roaches? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:58 pm

I may end up trying this (even though the other members of the house do not like the roach idea) however i just recieved some silkworm eggs and I am going to see if I can master breeding and raising these first. Thanks a bunch though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcbeardies.webs.com
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: no prob   Dubia or Discoid Roaches? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 pm

no prob. just thought i'd post since you were originally looking for some. krist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dubia or Discoid Roaches?   Dubia or Discoid Roaches? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dubia or Discoid Roaches?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians :: For Sale & Wanted :: Looking For-
Jump to: