Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's your Vet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil_country_girl

Lil_country_girl

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Who do you go to for your vet? We want to get the boa probed to make sure she is indeed a female. I haven't aquired a new vet since mine left her practice. I'm willing to drive a small ways, just not across the whole state. So who do you guys reccomend?
Back to top Go down
kyle

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:34 pm

I like in Cottage grove and I could do it for you know problem. It is very easy to do and I would bet that most vets would not even know how to do it.
Shoot me a email at allaboutreptiles@gmail.com or call me at 651-491-9992 if you would like some help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kyleherp/
kyle

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:37 pm

It may involve some driving but ill do it for free.
Back to top Go down
Lil_country_girl

Lil_country_girl

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:24 am

I might take you up on that when it gets warmer. I'm kinda worried about transporting her right now.
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:31 am

There is one vet in inver grove that would probably be able to do it. South View. I'm in St. paul and could also probe the boa for you. Bruce at twin cities reptiles probes snakes, but charges $10 per snake.
Back to top Go down
Lil_country_girl

Lil_country_girl

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Lol anywhere is gonna be an hour and a half drive. But really I don't want to take her until it gets warmer out. I don't want to have to bring her from her nice and warm out into the cold outdoors and worry about maybe my car breaking down or something. Especially since it's not life threatening to get this done now lol. There is a herp vet here but my cousin brought his bull there and she missed him having mites.
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:10 pm

That usually pretty easy to pick up on. There aren't too many good exotics vets that specialize in reptiles.
Back to top Go down
kyle

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:09 am

Yeah i ll do it for ya, just give me a call or email me when your ready. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lil_country_girl

Lil_country_girl

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 am

When it gets over 50 degrees lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's your Vet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Vet?   Who's your Vet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's your Vet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians :: Reptile & Amphibian Topics :: Health-
Jump to: