Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vitamins for our BD.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwaskey

Dwaskey

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Vitamins for our BD. Empty
PostSubject: Vitamins for our BD.   Vitamins for our BD. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Well, we grow our own kieffer, yogurt, chicken, vegetables, honey, wool, worms, crickets.... etc... Very Happy

So... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Can we make our own BD vitamin / mineral supplement? Can we just throw 10 multiple vitamins w/ minerals in the old coffee grinder and use it to dust our crickets?
Back to top Go down
TCBeardies
Admin
TCBeardies

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Vitamins for our BD.   Vitamins for our BD. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 pm

I think you would really have to do your research as far as how much of each vitamin/mineral is good for beardies and make sure you are using the correct ones, but if you do your research, I cant see why not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcbeardies.webs.com
kyle

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Vitamins for our BD.   Vitamins for our BD. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm

I would have to agree. The amount of each vit. is different and i think their is more to it than just putting them all together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kyleherp/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitamins for our BD.   Vitamins for our BD. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vitamins for our BD.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians :: Lizard Discussion :: Bearded Dragons-
Jump to: