Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Increased the numbers today

Go down 
+2
Bryan
Jeff in Minneapolis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff in Minneapolis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Increased the numbers today Empty
PostSubject: Increased the numbers today   Increased the numbers today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:36 am

Greetings to all. I am a full time printer and herp enthusiast, but by no means a professional in either. I awake at 4:40 in the morning to go to work, and the tank and vivarium lights are already starting their daily cycle. We have three beardies, three plated lizards, two tokays (both female), a golden gecko (female), a false tokay (female white line), and Egyptian lacerta (female), seven leopard geckos from which we are attempting to breed a pure black hyper-melanistic, a bubblegum corn snake (f), a coastal phase king snake (m), an albino rat snake (f), a uromastyx spiny tail male, and as of today a brown, wild caught rat snake (f). Oh yes, then there are the frogs and a toad.

Oh, by the way, Minneapolis considers all reptiles to be 'dangerous animals' and possession is a crime. With all the pitbulls here, go figure. We are looking to move.

We are (my wife is, anyway) building a large bank of vivariums that will cover a wall in our living room. Right now there are ten to fifty-five gallon aquariums every direction you look.

Found out about this site on Craig's List, happy to have found it. I look forward to working with all here, and possibly forming some breeding partnerships. I would really like to locate someone with a male golden gecko.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Increased the numbers today   Increased the numbers today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:16 pm

Jeff in Minneapolis wrote:

Oh, by the way, Minneapolis considers all reptiles to be 'dangerous animals' and possession is a crime. With all the pitbulls here, go figure. We are looking to move.

Hi Jeff.
Well..... those Tokays would be dangerous if they weighed fifty pounds. Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
TCBeardies
Admin
TCBeardies

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Increased the numbers today   Increased the numbers today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:17 pm

Welcome to the forum Jeff, thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcbeardies.webs.com
blfresh

blfresh

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Increased the numbers today   Increased the numbers today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:49 pm

Welcome Jeff. Sounds like a nice collection.
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: welcome   Increased the numbers today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:09 am

very cool collection. on a sidenote i am looking for someone to help with my dart collection...posted the thread in the darts section lol. I'm trying to get someone from mn to go in on it with me. i have made the investment mostly so whoever i choose gets the advantage of my investment Wink i however have no reptiles yet, although they do interest me. anyways a warm welcome to the board! kristy:) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah

sarah

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Increased the numbers today   Increased the numbers today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:55 am

Welcome - I never knew that about Minneapolis considering reptiles a crime.

I did have some friends who had their snakes confiscated in SC though.
Back to top Go down
http://northernlightsreptiles.com/blog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increased the numbers today   Increased the numbers today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increased the numbers today
Page 1 of 1