Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terre Quatics

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin Empty
PostSubject: Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin   Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Hi, I'm Teresa, and I own Terre Quatics in Champlin. Before my husband and I took over the store from his Dad, we lived in VA, and bred all sorts of snakes lizards and frogs. I don't claim to know all there is, but I'm happy to share what I do know with anyone who needs in
Back to top Go down
sarah

sarah

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin   Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:40 am

Hi Teresa, what are some of the snakes and lizards and frogs that you bred?
Back to top Go down
http://northernlightsreptiles.com/blog
Terre Quatics

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin   Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Well we had really good luck with red-eye treefrogs, white's, and golden mantellas. We had some luck with corn snakes, sand boas, columbian boas, veiled chameleons, jackson's chameleons, Leopard and Fattail geckos, golddust, and peacock day geckos, white line geckos, bibron's geckos, flying geckos, well basically any gecko with sticky toes Laughing australian stick bugs, and hissing cockroaches. Currently I have 5 large Sulcata which we have plans to breed some day, but aren't really TRYING as we haven't come up with an acceptable egg laying box....we are always open to ideas...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin   Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi Teresa,
I'm going to have to visit your store one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin   Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teresa from Terre Quatics in Champlin
Page 1 of 1