Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pics of my powder blues in quarantine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-30

pics of my powder blues in quarantine Empty
PostSubject: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:02 pm

some pics of my powder blues in quarantine. the citronellas are gorgeous but wouldn't cooperate for the camera. too many darts to take pics of lol. kristy Wink
pics of my powder blues in quarantine IMG_0304
pics of my powder blues in quarantine IMG_0300
pics of my powder blues in quarantine IMG_0299 flower
Back to top Go down
Reptile_Dude

Reptile_Dude

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:26 pm

Once again, nice frogs!
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: thank you!!   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 pm

the citronellas i was hoping to get a good pic of...but they ran to the cocohut before i could. i got the best shots i could considering the circumstances. ha ...i got this from one of my breeders.

neat little folded up dollar bill in the package that looks like a dart frog. check it out.
pics of my powder blues in quarantine IMG_0305 Very Happy i will get more pics as i can. its hard toi get good ones as they are fast! the aurotaenias started calling their mating calls when i put them into quarantine today so i didnt want to disturb...but they are amazing! ok...maybe i do need treatment for this dart addiction lol...kristy flower
Back to top Go down
Reptile_Dude

Reptile_Dude

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:29 pm

I could fold a dollar bill into a frog that "hopped" when I was 8 or 9, but I had forggoten about it until I saw that pic.
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: yeah me too   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:43 pm

yeah me too....the breeder said he got it as a gift. how nice to send it...he got it from a chinese lady his mother knows.....maybe i'll fold some when i ship out packages of darts i breed to my customers as a business signature type of thing. pretty cool idea. too bad it wasnt a 100.00 bill lol. i know how to fold them. kristy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reptile_Dude

Reptile_Dude

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 pm

That is a really good idea to ship one off to every costumer. Good thinking, good thinking.
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: good thinking   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:09 pm

good thinking yes. i am business minded. wohoo....used to own a tanning salon(biggest in my old town, but i dont even tan!lol) well except once this year where i burnt myself reallly bad and will stick with the spray tans or just go naturale!)....up north...big woopy lol. but it really made me more business oriented as well as innovative. plus i have taken some necessary business courses in college that have made me think the way i do. not all blondes are dumb! Very Happy kristy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Fantastic color!
Thanks for sharing with the group.
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: welcome!!   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:53 pm

your welcome. more pics to come. hopefully tomorrow before feeding. i have a lot of different species with great variance in color. kristy:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics of my powder blues in quarantine   pics of my powder blues in quarantine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics of my powder blues in quarantine
Page 1 of 1