Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dart room thread. building pics! kristy:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-30

dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Empty
PostSubject: dart room thread. building pics! kristy:)   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:52 pm

ok....we are building a 200 sqaure foot dart room for now. here is the past two hours worth.
dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Dartroom2
dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Dartroom1
dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0445

more to come. any suggestions on what we should choose as an inside color on the cmpleted drywall? kristy:)
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: a little bit later:)   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 pm

a little bit later:)dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0446
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: and a little bit later   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:03 pm

and a little bit later. contactor running to get sheetrock:) faming done! dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0446
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: sheet rock starting to go up!   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 pm

sheet rock beginnings! kristy:)
dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0447
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: and mudding!!   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:09 pm

and the mudding!!! dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0451
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: mural!!   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:55 pm

well the mudding wasnt quite dry so room wont be finished until monday. then we prime, paint, and here is the mural that will be going on the entance to the room ....wall you see in pictures...enjoy! kristy bounce cheers queen flower dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Mural
Back to top Go down
Elyria

Elyria

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: dart room thread. building pics! kristy:)   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 am

wow Kristy I am so envious I can not wait until I have a single room for my scaly kids for now I just keep shuffling things about, although we are with out a couch at the moment, my Tokays got the cage rocking in an attempt to get the screen off and their light tipped over and started our couch on fire....everything is ok but we now have alot more room for cages...LOL I am almost done with the Vivs I did and will upload pics....
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: Re: dart room thread. building pics! kristy:)   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:38 am

Elyria wrote:
wow Kristy I am so envious I can not wait until I have a single room for my scaly kids for now I just keep shuffling things about, although we are with out a couch at the moment, my Tokays got the cage rocking in an attempt to get the screen off and their light tipped over and started our couch on fire....everything is ok but we now have alot more room for cages...LOL I am almost done with the Vivs I did and will upload pics....

ha ha not funny but funny lol. we have another mural going on inside wall...room will be done today except priming, muraling and painting, then the shelving and viv builds go in:) will update more pics today. kristy:) cheers
Back to top Go down
Elyria

Elyria

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: dart room thread. building pics! kristy:)   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:41 am

no it is funny we blamed the cats at first when I was up late the next night i watched them work together and rock their viv it was amazing to watch them work together, so since i did not lose my house it is funny , your room is going to be great I looooooooove the mural but I like water so i am a bit jaded, it will be a great room for your darts........
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: here is the inside wall mural   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:53 am

in case i didnt post. here is the inside wall pic mural....so its like you are walking into a rainforest...invested a lot...but i care about my collection with a deep passion, obsession, and what jason would say addiction lol.dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Mural3-1
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: new pics of dart room being done.   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:59 pm

new pics of dart room going up:) will be done today. just need to do priming, painting, muraling after this and then put in our shelving and vivs with darts/tads.food cultures etc.Smile
dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0495
dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0496
dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0497

dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0502

kristy:)
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

PostSubject: contactors work is done:)   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:05 pm

...contractors work is done:)dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) IMG_0504
bounce kristy:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dart room thread. building pics! kristy:)   dart room thread. building pics! kristy:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dart room thread. building pics! kristy:)
Page 1 of 1