Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Reptiles & Amphibians

A place for Minnesota reptile and amphibian keepers to connect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help building a cage?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Don

Don

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Need help building a cage? Empty
PostSubject: Need help building a cage?   Need help building a cage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Need help building a cage? Snakes003

I can help with any questions you might have on building something for your herps
Back to top Go down
Reptile_Dude

Reptile_Dude

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Need help building a cage?   Need help building a cage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:28 pm

I've seen and heard a lot about taking a table, and converting it into a herp enclosure. Do you know anything about this?
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: i have this window...   Need help building a cage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:02 pm

I have this window thing....cut out in the wall that separates the kitchen from the dining and living area....i always think about it....and may build a viv there for some poison dart frogs...it couldnt be big as in a cube.....but it could have a lot of space for some poison darts....of course i'd need help and have to take the trim off of the area.....but i just thought how cool it would to be....since we just put too many items on it anyhow, to build one that fits perfectly there and maybe a little slight bit over the edges to make the viv have more rrom space...if that makes sense. It'd be a showcase viv....one with a waterfall, drip wall...and all the extras with the best blooming plants i could find. day dreaming sunny kristy
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

PostSubject: Re: Need help building a cage?   Need help building a cage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:22 pm

I've done dressers. i don't think tables would be any more difficult. Are you talking something like a coffee table?
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

PostSubject: Re: Need help building a cage?   Need help building a cage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:24 pm

Kristy, that would be a cool project. Not something i have done before, but will definitely look into
Back to top Go down
kristy55303

kristy55303

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: it would be cool   Need help building a cage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 pm

it would be cool. an in the wall almost viv that you can see through the viv from both sides and just cover the sides of the viv so you could see it both from the kitchen and from the living area. Project I would like to do. kristy:)
Back to top Go down
Reptile_Dude

Reptile_Dude

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Need help building a cage?   Need help building a cage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:17 pm

Yes, I'm talking about a coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

PostSubject: Re: Need help building a cage?   Need help building a cage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:26 pm

that is definitely doable. email me and i can help you out with specifics.

dngroninger@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help building a cage?   Need help building a cage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help building a cage?
Page 1 of 1